Central Florida Animal Reserve Big Cat Encounters
Advance Registration and Prepayment is required for all tours.
All tours at Central Florida Animal Reserve are guided walking tours. This helps us fulfill our educational objectives and safety mandates. Visitors are not permitted to walk around on their own. Plus, having knowledgeable staff able to discuss the interesting world of the big cats brings great perspective and fun! Guides are great resources for answering questions and sharing key stories. The total walking distance for the standard tour is about 300 yards — other tour formats may be longer based on content.
Food and Drink Policy
You are welcome to bring water or purchase on site. Guests are NOT permitted to bring alcohol or be under the influence while on site. No food is permitted on tours. Guests are required to appropriately discard any trash produced.
Smoking / Vaping
Smoking/Vaping is not permitted on the tours.
Activities may be cancelled due to severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the activity is cancelled by CFAR, we will work with you to reschedule or provide credit for a future booking.
All tickets purchases are NOT refundable. If you miss your tour, we will work with you to reschedule for another date and time.
Parking is available on-site at no additional charge. We have one concrete space for guests displaying appropriate handicapped placards. Guests will be directed to the Visitor check-in area.
Facilities are available in the Visitor area. There are no public restrooms along the tour path. If you need to step out during a tour, we can accommodate you.
Our tours are best experienced from ages 10 and up. Due to the potentially dangerous nature of the tours, children under 10 are not permitted except as part of Private Tours or Family Tours. Minors 10 to 17 years of age are welcome if accompanied by a responsible adult. Event specific exceptions may apply — contact email@example.com for questions.
Central Florida Animal Reserve (CFAR) has an ADA accessible building. The following is provided to assist you in planning your tour and visit.
- Our outdoor tour paths are crushed concrete and dirt, and are not recommended for wheelchair or stroller use.
- Guests with mobility impairments may request in advance a seat on our standard electric golf carts.
- Guests that need to use the golf cart to enjoy our tour may do so at no additional fee. In order to accommodate our disabled guests, golf carts are reserved for those parties only.
- We ask that reservations be made at least 5 days in advance so we may ensure both cart and driver are available.
- Please note the weight limit of our carts is 350 pounds for all guests and driver.
- Guests joining the tour via our golf cart will have the option of using the rear-facing bariatric-sized bench seat, or single-person forward-facing seat.
- Guests are asked to specify seating requirements when making the golf cart reservation – again at least 5 days before your scheduled tour.
- Golf cart seating reservations may be made by contacting our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not able to guarantee golf cart availability unless reserved in advance.
- Guests may not operate golf carts.
- Only CFAR golf carts are permitted to operate on the premises. (No other personal motorized vehicles are permitted.)
- Service animals are not permitted on tours, but may wait with an adult handler at the Visitor staging area during your tour. Please notify CFAR in advance when bringing service animals to the site, either at the time of tour booking or by contacting email@example.com during regular office hours.
- Companion and emotional support animals are not permitted on tour, nor on the property. These animals are not permitted to remain on site in vehicles, regardless of whether air conditioning is running
Cloud, FL 34773