Big Cat Encounters at Central Florida Animal Reserve
Booking Tours with Central Florida Animal Reserve is easy and convenient, with a variety of tours to suit your needs!
Tour times are available on Saturdays and Sundays based on availability.
Gift cards are also available for various tour adventures.
Our scheduling widget uses 2048 bit encryption for transaction security.
Cloud, FL 34773
Guided Tour Options
Guided Walking Tour
- For Adults and Families with Children 10 and up.
- This walking tour is a close encounter with the cats of Central Florida Animal Reserve!
- This educational encounter shares the stories and care for these amazing animals, and discusses the plight of their species in the wild.
- Approximately 60 minutes long
- This Guided Walking Tour is perfect for families with a younger audience!
- Recommended for families with children younger than 10.
- Must be accompanied by responsible adults over 18 years of age.
- Approximately 60 minutes.
Private Walking Tour
$ 350.00per group (up to 8)
- This experience allows you a tour guide all to yourself!
- Spend more time with those cats of interest.
- Ideal for photographers and those that like to choose the pace.
- Optimized for up to 8 adults.
- Children younger than 10 permitted with responsible adult supervision.
- Approximately 60 minutes.
$ 75.00per person
- Experience CFAR in a different light as its most senior staff speak on their stories, experiences, and intimate personal knowledge of the cats.
- Request your tour guide on booking
- (recommended for ages 15+ only)
- Approximately 60 minutes
Keeper for a Day
$ 300.00per person (max 3)
- This program allows you to shadow experienced keepers and engage a variety of animal care activities.
- Prepare diets, provide enrichment, and clean enclosures!
- No two experiences are the same!
- Ages 14 and up — Approximately 5 hours
Behind the Scenes
$ 50.00per person
- Take the road less traveled and visit the cats from a different angle!
- This tour takes you on an intimate journey to meet even more animal residents and gain an appreciation for the work taking place at the reserve.
- Approximately 90 minutes
All tours at Central Florida Animal Reserve are guided walking tours. This helps us fulfill our educational objectives and safety mandates. Visitors are not permitted to walk around on their own. Plus, having knowledgeable staff able to discuss the interesting world of the big cats brings great perspective and fun! Guides are great resources for answering questions and sharing key stories. The total walking distance for the standard tour is about 300 yards — other tour formats may be longer based on content.
Food and Drink Policy
You are welcome to bring water or purchase on site. Guests are NOT permitted to bring alcohol or be under the influence while on site. No food is permitted on tours. Guests are required to appropriately discard any trash produced.