It takes a Village...
As a volunteer of the CENTRAL FLORIDA ANIMAL RESERVE, you get a ground-level look at the tremendous effort it takes to manage captive wildlife. Working closely with experienced handlers, you’ll be reborn into an amazing world. With access to up-to-date information about big cats, you’ll embark on a journey of mind and body full of discovery.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Volunteering at CFAR
Volunteering at C.F.A.R. is an exciting, rewarding venture. Volunteers come from all walks of life and bring their many diverse talents to the organization. We take a ‘whole village’ approach to the stewardship of our creatures. There are many opportunities to help, both at the facility and in the community.
- Media Relations
- Construction Trades (electricians, welders, etc.)
- Performing arts (music/acting/vocal)
- Internet/Web Development
- Business relations
- Graphic design
- Booking and Scheduling
- Print productions
- Any other talents that can help!
Be a CFAR Volunteer
- All volunteers are required to attend a Volunteer Orientation.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You will be required to sign a consent to come on the property.
- Volunteers must be able to work well with people.
- You must exhibit strong attention to detail and be able to read, process, and execute directions both spoken and written in English.
- Be able to show initiative to perform tasks as assigned to their full completion.
- Be free of unsafe physical or psychological limitations.
- Maintain a good attitude.