It takes a Village...
As a volunteer of the CENTRAL FLORIDA ANIMAL RESERVE, you get a ground-level look at the tremendous effort it takes to manage captive wildlife. Working closely with experienced handlers, you’ll be reborn into an amazing world. With access to up-to-date information about big cats, you’ll embark on a journey of mind and body full of discovery.
Volunteering at CFAR
Volunteering at C.F.A.R. is an exciting, rewarding venture. Volunteers come from all walks of life and bring their many diverse talents to the organization. We take a ‘whole village’ approach to the stewardship of our creatures. There are many opportunities to help, both at the facility and in the community.
- Media Relations
- Construction Trades (electricians, welders, etc.)
- Performing arts (music/acting/vocal)
- Internet/Web Development
- Business relations
- Graphic design
- Booking and Scheduling
- Print productions
- Any other talents that can help!
Be a CFAR Volunteer
- All volunteers are required to attend a face-to-face interview.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You will be required to sign a consent to come on the property.
- Volunteers must be able to work well with people.
- You must exhibit strong attention to detail and be able to read, process, and execute directions both spoken and written in English.
- Be able to show initiative to perform tasks as assigned to their full completion.
- Be free of unsafe physical or psychological limitations.
- Maintain a good attitude.