Keeper for a Day
Come work alongside our staff and see what it takes to care for these amazing animals.
An Unforgettable Experience
Your day starts early at 10:00 a.m. with a brief introduction and tour of the facility. Then, it is time to dig in and get your hands dirty. Activities may include preparing and setting out diets, changing water buckets, and cleaning enclosures. Every day working with big cats is different, so program experiences may vary.
Want to save these memories? Bring your own camera and, where possible, a member of our staff will document your day’s adventures for you.
Program Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm on Sundays
The KFAD Experience
CFAR Member Pricing
$250.00 per participant.
$300.00 per participant.
For reservations or questions, e-mail email@example.com. Please include your phone number and the best time that we can return your call.
- Be at least 16 years of age. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Be able to walk unassisted over uneven terrain.
- Be able to follow directions and work independently of other participants.
- Be willing to sign a liability waiver and image release prior to taking part in the program.
- Provide their own transportation to and from the program.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of one week in advance
- Reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation
- Cancellations made by the participant at least 24 hours in advance may be rescheduled.
- NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS MADE BY PARTICIPANT LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE PROGRAM DATE.
- Programs will not be cancelled by CFAR for inclement weather unless Brevard County is under an evacuation order or tornado warning.
- Programs cancelled for any reason between 10:00 and 11:30 on day of visit may be rescheduled.
- If a program has to be cancelled for any reason after 11:30 on day of visit, no refunds or rescheduling will occur.
- Participants should dress appropriately for seasonal conditions.
- No refunds will be given if the program is cancelled by the participant due to inclement weather.